Miami Beach, FL, US
Miami Beach vacation, money-saving tips, discount cards, budget hotels, budget-friendly Miami beaches
Wise Spending in Miami Beach
The hot weather in the Miami Beach, its nightclubs and sandy beaches of course has made the city a partying town. There is so much action day and night as there are also major attractions that the tourists can see. The town is not just all about entertainment. It is also a cultural spot. You can explore its globally renowned Art Deco style of architecture or the museums and parks around the city. Your Miami Beach vacation can be as cheap or as expensive as you want. All that you need to know is which districts you should go to and how much you should use up as while it is easy to save, it is easier to spend all those pennies.
“A good sunblock cream can serve as cheap travel insurance as the sun in the Miami Beach can be certainly hot.”
Miami Beach is not just for the beach bums as there is a lot more to see in this lovely city. Take heed of the money-saving tips below and have a good time even after your vacation is over.
- Discount cards like GO Miami card will definitely save you up some money if you plan to stay a few days in the city. A card worth around $170 is good for one week and will grant you free admissions to more than a dozen of attractions in the Miami Beach. However, remember to check the listed tourist spots first before buying the card.
- You can find budget hotels around the Art Deco district. Some lodges in the area may not have a web presence but it does not necessarily mean that they are not worth staying in. Beach-side areas offer lots of family-owned hotels with reasonable rates.
- Reservations.com provides all travelers with personalized experiential travel planning and redefines the booking and travel planning experience for today’s travelers.
- Unlike in other cities, the fees charged by car rental service providers are quite practical because of the stiff competition due to the volume of the tourists. However, if you are only in town for some sun, surf and swim, you may not need to hire one.
- If you are on a tight budget, you can grab cheap eats in the bargain eateries scattered around Miami Beach. Some of them might be in tourist traps. You can save much if you are willing to go that far. Or you can try out European or Mexican cuisine served by inexpensive restaurants around the Washington Avenue.
- There are lots of budget-friendly Miami beaches in town such as Florida Keys and Pennekamp State Park if you want to have a thrilling and cheap snorkeling and diving adventure. Just bring a good sunblock cream as the sun can be radiant and sometimes hot. Otherwise, you may get a sunburn instead of a tan. Other attractions that are worth just a few dollars include Everglades National Park and Fairchild Tropic Botanical Garden.