When you are traveling to Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica you will find that you are going to want to know about some of the best things to do when you are in the area. You may have never thought about this before, but when you are here you will find the place has so much to do it is very difficult for you to narrow down the attractions you will want to see. This is why we have decided it was time to help you out in getting the best vacation to the region by listing the best things for you to do when you are visiting here.
- Manuel Antonio National Park is definitely one of the top attractions for you to look at here. This location is one that you are going to want to visit because you are going to have a great trip that is going to allow you to see nature and not the nature you are used to seeing. You will find this place is one that is going to be in a jungle and going to make it easier for you to have a chance to see some of the new things that you are going to create lifetime memories around.
- Playa Biesanz is one of the beaches that you will find in the area. This beach is one of the best places that you will see, and the water is going to make it easier for you to have a chance to get out into the water and be able to relax and soak up the sun. The beach is going to make it easier for you to have a great trip and know you have found what makes Costa Rica one of those hidden gems in the area. The best part about this beach is the fact that it is secluded, and this makes it easier for you to have a great trip that will not be one that leaves you dealing with the crowds.
- If you want to go on a whitewater rafting adventure then you will want to make sure you check out Savegre River. This place is one that has some great rapids for you to run and make it easier for you to have a lot of fun. The best part is this will take you out into the jungles and some of the beautiful areas that you would normally not be able to see. Remember that when you are in the river you will notice a lot of animals will come up to the banks to drink some of the water.
- A beautiful family farm and ranch tour may seem to pale in comparison to the secluded beaches above, it does not if you are going to Rancho Tipico. This is a guided tour that you are going to be able to enjoy and know that you will have a fantastic time by getting to see a working ranch in Costa Rica. The best part is this will teach you how the ranch is working with the natural animals that are in the area. So this will make it easier for you to have an education on how the relationships are being built and how they are changing over the time for both the farmers and the animals.
- Taking a guided sightseeing tour is something that is really amazing when you are in the area. You may think that you can go out and see everything that you would want rather quickly. However, what you need to realize is this is not the case. In fact, if you are not able to hire a guide you will find that you are going to have some problems getting into some of the areas because the locals may not trust you. However, if you have a guide that has been hired to help you out, it will be easier for you to get to the area and have a chance to meet and talk with the locals, but also get to see the areas that are often not really talked about in the guidebooks.
- While you may not have thought about this before or even thought you would enjoy it, you may want to check out the beauty of parasailing. This will make it easier for you to have a unique perspective on the area. The perspective that you will also help you out in getting the enjoyment as well of doing something that you may never had a chance to do when you are at home.
- Marina Pez Vela is a great place for you to go to and have a chance to be exposed to the water that is in the area. This is a pier, but unlike some of the piers that could be in the area you are from, you will find this is a pier that will allow you to enjoy the quietness of the sea and be able to enjoy seeing the ships going out in the sea, but also have a chance to enjoy the beauty of the sea.
- Depending on when you are in the region you may find that you can hire a boat. This will allow you to go out into the ocean and have a chance to enjoy the beauty of the ocean and get to see the ocean that is near Costa Rica. This is often going to make it easier for you to enjoy the trip because even if you have been in the ocean off of California, the ocean off of Costa Rica is going to be slightly different.
When you are looking at Costa Rica, you may notice that one of the most popular towns in the area is Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. After you have decided to go here, you should know about some of the best tours in Costa Rica, that you can do when you are in the region. By knowing about what we feel are the top 8 things to do, it can be quite a bit easier for you to narrow down what you should be doing on your vacation.